Stay Informed, Smile Bright
Find long term tooth replacement in Fort Worth with dental implants
Even a single missing tooth has a profound impact on your appearance, self-esteem, ability to speak clearly, and enjoyment in eating. Missing teeth influence how you are perceived by others, too. While a dental bridge or denture can be a sound solution, dental implants are becoming very popular with Fort Worth area patients. Full implant service, from planning to placement and restoration, is available from Dr. Vidya Suri at Sycamore Dental.
Natural teeth have roots that extend into the jawbone for support. A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of strong, biocompatible titanium. With precise pre-planning, Dr. Suri places an implant into a tiny opening in the gum and jaw. The procedure is brief, and soft tissues heal quickly.
Over the span of several months, the bone fuses solidly with the implant. This creates a stable base for a replacement tooth – a beautiful porcelain crown.
- Natural look, feel, and function – Only a dentist can detect an implant. You may even forget which tooth was treated!
- Longevity – With good hygiene, a dental implant can last a lifetime. Should the crown restoration ever get damaged, it can easily be replaced without disturbing the implant.
- Bone preservation – Because an implant replaces the root of a missing tooth, it provides vital stimulation that keeps the jawbone strong and healthy. That helps to avoid a sunken facial appearance from bone loss.
- Easy care – Brush and floss your implant restoration just like you clean your natural dentition. No special care is required.
- Versatile – In addition to single tooth replacement, dental implants may be used to anchor a bridge. Several dental implants hold a full denture with an incredible level of stability.
Don’t let missing teeth compromise your smile and oral health. Call Sycamore Dental in Fort Worth at (817) 438-1828 for a dental implant consultation.
Dr. Vidya Suri - Sycamore DentalA graduate from the prestigious University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry Dr. Vidya Suri is an established professional in the field of dentistry. She is well known for her focus, determination and ability to create a trusting and warm environment for her patients. Dr. Suri provides patient-centered care with treatment options that take into account the personal attributes and available financial resources.
With over 10 years of experience, Dr. Suri periodically updates herself on modern dental techniques and methods to ensure that she provides her patients with optimum general and cosmetic dental care. She believes in educating her clients on good oral care practices and takes the extra time to explain the holistic effect that good oral care has on the body as a whole.
Dr. Suri is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Texas Dental Association.