The foundation of oral wellness: General dentistry in Fort Worth
Your mouth influences virtually every aspect of your life, from what you see in the mirror to a kiss, snack, good night’s sleep, and healthy body. General dentistry services from Sycamore Dental in Fort Worth help you enjoy the benefits of healthy teeth and an attractive smile.
VIEW SMILE GALLERY
Hygiene and preventionOur top priority is keeping your mouth healthy. With these services, you may never experience a serious dental issue:
- Professional cleanings and exams – Our hygienists use gentle techniques to clean tiny areas you cannot reach with brush and floss.
- Fluoride – This simple, painless treatment uses mineral-enriched varnish to strengthen and remineralize enamel. Fluoride can reverse early tooth decay.
- Sealants – Another quick, easy preventive step. A clear coating is applied to chewing surfaces of molars to keep microscopic food debris and cavity-causing bacteria out.
- Advice on home care – We provide educational materials, tips, and instruction to help you keep teeth sparkling and gums healthy between visits.
- Mouth guards and night guards – Sports injuries and bruxism (nighttime clenching and grinding) cause untold dental trauma. Custom-fit guards protect teeth from injury and wear.
Check out some of our patient's amazing Photos!
Restoring your comfort and smileDespite maintaining good home hygiene and regular checkups, oral problems can occur. We provide general dentistry services that get you out of discomfort fast, and have you smiling again:
- Tooth colored fillings – Why advertise a cavity?
- Crowns – Lustrous porcelain strengthens and beautifies a damaged tooth.
- Bridges – A time-tested tooth replacement technique.
- Dental implants – A lifetime tooth replacement option.
- Root canal therapy – To save an infected tooth.
- Extractions – When it is best for your health, we handle it gently.
- Dentures – Partial or full smile restoration.
- Management of gum disease – For fresher breath and a healthier mouth.