Dentist in Fort Worth, TX: Sycamore Dental is your partner in wellness
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have increased the safety precautions that we are taking in order to protect our patients and staff. Watch the video below to learn how we are protecting you besides following an enhanced cleaning protocol.
Steps to ensure the safety of patients at Sycamore Dental
Hi, I am Dr. Suri, and I hope all of you are keeping safe during these times. I am here to talk about a few things before we see you again at our practice.
We are following all the protocols recommended by the CDC and OSHA. We are doing a few things differently to keep our patients as well as the staff safe. We are providing masks to all the patients when they are in the waiting area. Your temperature is recorded with touch-free thermometers, and we are seeing only the patient.
If you are accompanied by someone, we request that person to stay in the car until your appointment is done. We are staggering our appointments keeping only two patients per hour. We leave 15mins between our patients to clean and disinfect the operatory.
We have also added new UV filters to our practices, which sterilizes the air for any viruses. We have bought high volume oral suction units, which reduces the aerosols in the air. Our staff is also given all the PPE that is recommended by the CDC and OSHA. We have also installed sneeze guards in our front check out areas to keep both our staff and our patients safe.
While we do all of this, we are keeping an eye on any new recommendations coming up to keep our patients and staff safe. We are happy to have all of you back.
Call us to make your dental appointment today.
Dental care for lifeWe believe that a true partnership endures. With a broad range of general, restorative, and cosmetic services Sycamore Dental can help you with your dental needs no matter what stage of life you are in. When your child outgrows pediatric dental care, he or she won’t have to switch dentists. If your role changes from mom to caregiver for mom, you can rely on the same friendly faces. Whether you need an emergency root canal or a brighter smile for a job interview, you are in skilled hands.
Dr. Vidya Suri Cosmetic & Family DentistDr. Suri earned dental credentials from the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry. She strives to provide the best possible general and cosmetic dentistry care
Over 10 years experienceMeet Dr. Vidya Suri
AccountabilitySycamore Dental observes an over-arching philosophy of accountability including:
- Prevention – We prefer to help you avoid the discomfort, inconvenience, and expense of dental work with advice on healthy hygiene and prevention.
- Ethics – We provide information and guidance, but you are never bullied into a treatment decision.
- Courtesy and respect – For all patients, regardless of insurance status.
- Environmental Stewardship –We incorporate green practices into our new facility on West Everman Parkway, with reclaimed materials, wind energy, and daily recycling.
- Patients visiting a restorative dentist in Fort Worth, TX ask, does dental insurance cover the cost of implants?
- Dental practice in Fort Worth, TX offers services that may qualify for coverage through Medicaid
- DentaQuest member dentist in Fort Worth TX accepts Medicaid for affordable access to quality care
- MCNA dentist offers affordable care in Fort Worth TX for Medicaid, CHIP patients
- Dental services available in Ft. Worth area practice