Cosmetic dentistry brightens Fort Worth area smiles
Cosmetic dentistry is all about YOU! It includes services explicitly intended to create a positive change in your smile. With each patient and procedure, the team at Sycamore Dental in Fort Worth strives to give you the most attractive smile possible.
Common appearance issuesMost dental appearance concerns fall into these general groupings:
- Color – Beverages, tobacco, heredity, and age can leave teeth dingy. Old dark dental work, medications, fluorosis, and past root canals may also leave their mark.
- Enamel – Enamel flaws include chips, cracks, pits, grooves, and bumps.
- Shape – Smile balance is disrupted by teeth that look too long, too short, worn down, or have an unusual natural shape.
- Spacing – Gaps, overlaps, shifting, twisting, and crowding spoil the symmetry of a smile.
- Cavities – Tooth decay is an oral health concern and an esthetic issue.
- Missing teeth – Even a single missing tooth can impact speech, chewing function, and your smile.
Popular cosmetic proceduresWhether your smile has one or more of the above problems, Sycamore Dental has the solution! Here are a few of the most popular choices:
- Teeth whitening – Safe, effective professional whitening gives your smile brilliant style. We offer a Whitening for Life program for new patients. Schedule an initial cleaning, examination, and x-rays. Get a free custom-fit whitening kit and prescription-grade solution for at-home use. Each recall visit earns a fresh supply of whitening gel.
- Dental veneers – These super thin shells of lustrous porcelain disguise stubborn discoloration, enamel imperfections, and minor misalignment.
- Tooth-colored fillings and bonding – Precise restoration with composite resin material makes fillings and chips disappear.
- Dental implants, crowns, and bridges – A complete smile makes a beautiful impression. These tooth replacement options work wonders.