General dental care solutions for Ft. Worth area patients
Dr. Vidya Suri in Ft. Worth, TX provides dental care for patients of all ages. The team of Sycamore Dental encourages patients to learn about the many services provided in their state-of-the-art practice.
- Dentures – at Sycamore Dental, we offer several types of dentures to restore the functionality and beauty of the smile. Dentures come in a few varieties including full cosmetic dentures and partial dentures. Both are affordable yet fabricated with high-quality, natural-looking materials.
- Gum disease – an infection of the smile is often known as gum disease or periodontal disease. This condition is 100% preventable with proper oral care. Our practice offers education on prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of the infection.
- Root canal therapy – sometimes, a tooth has become infected, diseased, or injured. In these cases, it is best to have root canal therapy to save the natural tooth. Otherwise, replacement options need to be considered including implants, dentures, or bridges.
- Tooth repair – chipped or cracked teeth can be repaired using composite resin bonding. This material is tooth-colored so it blends in seamlessly in the smile.
- Cavities – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cavities is available with Dr. Vidya Suri and her team. Cavities are filled with composite resin for a safe and beautiful solution.
- Cleanings and examinations – our practice provides cleanings and examinations, as well as x-rays to monitor oral health. We encourage families to visit twice a year for these services.
Sycamore Dental is a phone call away
Dr. Vidya Suri of the Ft. Worth, TX area is excited to offer patients a variety of treatments for improving their smiles. General dental care, as well as restorative, cosmetic, and sedative solutions are available. Call the team of Sycamore Dental today at (817) 438-1828 to visit the practice conveniently located at 1900 West Everman Parkway, Suite 130.