Dental services available in Fort Worth area practice
Dr. Vidya Suri of Fort Worth, TX ⤴ is a dedicated dentist with a wide range of services available to her patients. Sycamore Dental helps both children and adults in achieving and maintaining the smile of their dreams! Her inviting practice is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and the staff is friendly. Her facility offers the following treatments and services:
- Dentures – using full or partial dentures, patients can restore their smiles following tooth loss. Our affordable dentures are made of high quality materials.
- Gum disease – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease are available at Sycamore Dental for children and adults. Education on how to care for the smile to avoid this infection is given during examinations.
- Teeth whitening – a bright smile exudes self-confidence! Patients with stained or deeply discolored teeth can rejuvenate their appearance with our professional whitening solutions.
- Implants – dental implants are a permanent option for tooth replacement available for patients with sufficient bone structure and a healthy mouth.
- Root canal therapy – to save a tooth, our dental team may perform root canal therapy under sedation and proper anesthetics to avoid the need for extraction and replacement.
- Broken teeth – using composite resin bonding, patients can repair teeth that are cracked or chipped in an aesthetic manner.
- Extractions – there are times when patients may need to remove one or more natural teeth, especially wisdom teeth. Simple and surgical extractions are available.
- Veneers – porcelain facings called veneers are ideal for covering imperfections of the anterior teeth with strong, natural-looking restorations.
Visit Sycamore Dental today!
New patients are welcome at Sycamore Dental in Fort Worth, TX ⤴. Contact Dr. Vidya Suri at (817) 438-1828 to schedule an appointment at 1900 W Everman Pkwy Ste 130, Fort Worth, TX 76134. Her practice is conveniently located for families and can assist with general, cosmetic, pediatric, sedation, and restorative dentistry solutions.